Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group
DBT Skills group will start on Wednesday, October 13th!
This 10-week group will focus on skill building in the four modules of DBT: mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation.
This group is right for you if:
- You struggle with anxiety
- You are looking for skills to support you when the anxiety feels overwhelming
- You are hoping to improve your relationships with others
- You struggle to set those much needed boundaries with others
- You want to build connection with others who are experiencing what you're experiencing
- You keep trying to build that effective self-care plan, but it never quite happens!
The group will be led by our lead clinician, Erin Iwanusa, and Bridget Carey
Cost: $600 (or $60 per session), or Cigna insurance
Early bird discount available until 9/25 - $520 (or $52 per session)
Contact Erin for more information, or to sign up: Erin@taproottherapynyc.com