Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group
DBT Skills groups for April!
There are two 10 week groups available starting:
Tuesday, April 12th and Wednesday April 13th 2022
This 10-week group will focus on skill building in the four modules of DBT: mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation.
This group is right for you if:
- You struggle with anxiety
- You are looking for skills to support you when the anxiety feels overwhelming
- You are hoping to improve your relationships with others
- You struggle to set those much needed boundaries with others
- You want to build connection with others who are experiencing what you're experiencing
- You keep trying to build that effective self-care plan, but it never quite happens!
The Tuesday group will be led by Angelina Lombardo, and Molly Zimetbaum
The Wednesday group will be led by Erin Iwanusa and Revna Ozdamar
Cost: $600 (or $60 per session), or Cigna insurance
Early bird discount available until 3/31 - $520 (or $52 per session)
*Payments for groups are non-refundable
Contact Erin for more information, or to sign up: Erin@taproottherapynyc.com