Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group
Ongoing weekly Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Groups
Join us for a weekly DBT skills group, focusing on mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation.
This group is right for you if:
- You struggle with anxiety
- You are looking for skills to support you when the anxiety feels overwhelming
- You are hoping to improve your relationships with others
- You struggle to set those much needed boundaries with others
- You want to build connection with others who are experiencing what you're experiencing
- You keep trying to build that effective self-care plan, but it never quite happens!
We offer two groups:
Tuesdays, 5:30pm - 7pm, led by Erin Iwanusa
Wednesday, 5pm - 7pm, led by Bridget Carey
Cost: $50 per group meeting
We are in-network with Cigna and Aetna!
*Payments for groups are non-refundable
Contact Erin for more information, or to sign up: Erin@taproottherapynyc.com