As members of the LGBTQIA+ community, we noticed a need for spaces in the mental health field specifically for lesbians and other queer women and non-binary folks. We will utilize our respective areas of practice, DBT therapist and Certified Life Coach, to provide identity-affirming support, validation, guidance, and psycho-education wherever you are on your journey. This group is open to all adults who identify with one or more of these groups. Feel free to reach out to discuss if you would like to learn more! This will be an ongoing group and it is currently scheduled to begin June 21st, to be held at 5:30-7:00 PM on Tuesday Evenings.
This group is right for you if:
- You are a lesbian, or queer person, who has experienced living as a woman, and is attracted to women.
- You would benefit from connecting to others with similar or shared experiences.
- You struggle with anxiety, depression, or emotion regulation.
- You struggle to set boundaries with the people in your life.
- You struggle with acceptance of your identity, or have in the past (whether that is your own acceptance or the acceptance of others).
- You have difficulty in interpersonal relationships.
- You have been feeling stuck and are in search of personal growth.
- You are looking to explore your identity, values, and goals more deeply.
The group will be facilitated by:
- Bridget Carey, MHC-LP, DBT program Director
- Kate Young, Certified Life Coach
The group includes:
- Weekly one and a half hour group sessions
- Mindfulness Practice
- Process-Oriented Discussion
- DBT Skills Coaching
- Identity, Desired Life, Values Exploration and Coaching
- Fellowship with Community
Date and time: Tuesdays from 5:30pm-7pm
Cost: $70 per group session
We accept Cigna and Aetna insurance!
To schedule a consultation call, and to reserve your spot, contact Erin at email@example.com or Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org.