Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Teens – Summer Intensive
Join us this summer for our Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills group for teenagers. This 12-week program will cover the four skill modules in DBT: mindfulness, emotion regulation, interpersonal effectiveness, and distress tolerance. The group will be facilitated by our DBT team:
Erin Iwanusa, Clinical Director
Bridget Carey, DBT program director
Angelina Lombardo, DBT therapist
Revna Ozdamar, DBT therapist
This group is right for your teen if:
- They struggle with depression or anxiety
- They are easily angered, or become escalated quickly
- They want to improve their relationships with peers, teachers, parents, and siblings
- They engage in impulsive behaviors, such as disordered eating, self-harm, or substance use.
- They want to build an effective, lasting self-care plan
The group includes:
- Weekly two-hour skills group sessions
- As needed coaching calls with the therapist for the teen throughout the week
- Bi-weekly parent coaching sessions (scheduled as needed)
- Ongoing work outside of the group to support learning and help enhance skill acquisition
Date and time: June 16th – September 1st, Thursdays from 3-5pm
Cost: $70 per group session
OR $770 for the entire summer (get one free week!)
*Groups are non-refundable
We accept Cigna insurance!
To schedule a consultation call, and to reserve your spot, contact Erin at email@example.com or Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org.