On 9/24, Erin will be hosting a Psychotherapy and Support Group for survivors of pregnancy loss. The group is open to anyone who has experienced a loss at any stage of pregnancy. It is open to various types of pregnancy losses, including miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, and TFMR.
This group will cover:
- Navigating grief after a pregnancy loss
- Address trauma after a pregnancy loss
- Building supports and a community
- Therapeutic journaling to process your journey
- Addressing shame and shame resilience
- Welcoming the New You - defining who you are after a pregnancy loss
This work is based on my work on The Miscarriage Therapist, a podcast and Substack newsletter. For more information, or to listen to the podcast, subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Sign up for our weekly newsletter here:
The group will be held virtually twice in October:
10/22, 10am - 1pm
10/27, 5pm - 8pm
Cost for the group is $110, with sliding scale slots available.
Email Erin for more information and to sign up: