Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skill Groups for Anxiety
DBT Skills for Young Adults (ages 18-26) Mondays, from April 19 - June 7th, 7pm - 8:15pm
Join our 8-week DBT skills group starting April 19th, 2021!
Led by Alicia Kiss, the 8-week DBT group will focus on skill building in the four modules of DBT: mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and emotion regulation.
This group is right for you if:
- You struggle with anxiety
- You are looking for skills to support you when the anxiety feels overwhelming
- You are hoping to improve your relationships with others
- You struggle to set those much needed boundaries with others
- You want to build connection with others who are experiencing what you're experiencing
- You keep trying to build that effective self-care plan, but it never quite happens!
Cost: $480 (can pay $60 per session)
*Sliding scale slots are available!
Contact Alicia for more information, or to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org